Deep Dive into $SRNE - Sorrento Therapeutics Inc: SRNE Stocktwits Forum, Twitter Trends, and Reddit Community
SRNE is a very popular stock on StockTwits and twitter. Understanding sentiment and trends across social platforms is vital for investors. We are going to dive into information about SRNE stock news, and information about the size and quality of the SRNE Reddit, Twitter, and SRNE StockTwits communities.
To continue your own research on the social sentiment of this stock, or any other stocks, check out the Utradea Social Sentiment Dashboard for advanced insights and analytics to get you started.
SRNE Social Media Overview:
There is a SRNE Stock Forum on Stocktwits, where the members can post messages about SRNE.
- The SRNE stock forum has 71k members: SRNE is a largely followed stock discussions on Stocktwits (as previously mentioned). Furthermore, their community has recently been averaging over 2,500 posts per day which is quite average. The quality of the content being posted is not very high, however, the amount of posting will provide the community with something new to read.
- Daily message volume is 2,500: The SRNE Stocktwits community is somewhat active when considering the overall size of the SRNE Stocktwits forum and their post volume. Historically, their posting volume has reached 4,000 messages per day, however, they are currently down from that, but working their way back up.
The SRNE Stocktwits community is a large size, and their posting volume is enough to keep members engaged. Overall, I think this community can get very active when there is hype around their stock, especially when news and information is released about their stock. This has led me to rating the SRNE Stocktwits chat an 8.5/10.
The following data is taken from the Utradea Social Sentiment Dashboard, as there is no SRNE forum on Twitter (just individual posts).
- SRNE has 140 posts on Twitter in the past 72 hours: SRNE is an infrequently discussed ticker on Twitter, averaging about 50 posts per day. These 50 posts have managed to garner a total of 450k impressions, which is impressive. Overall, there is not enough daily posting on Twitter to keep the community engaged and the content fresh, however it is reaching a lot of people which is good.
- Big accounts/activity: Over the past 72 hours, there were a total of 14 somewhat large Twitter accounts 10,000+ followers that posted about SRNE. These accounts have been able to draw a lot of eyes on the SRNE stock, which could be why we have seen an increase in volume. Furthermore, there were some individual tweets that garnered a large amount of impressions, some examples include this (78k followers), this (22k followers), and this (16k followers).
Overall, the SRNE mentions on Twitter are quite small, however these posts are able to reach a large audience, which can help generate interest in the stock. I find the posts on Twitter are of higher quality than the SRNE Stocktwits community posts. This has led me to rating the SRNE Twitter a 7.5/10.
The SRNE community (r/SRNE) on Reddit discusses news, events, and memes pertaining to the SRNE subreddit.
- The SRNE community consists of 3,300 members: The SRNE subreddit is a medium/small sized stock subreddit. Furthermore, they seem to be quite inactive, only having 21 members online right now. Lastly, it seems as though they only average about 5 posts per day as well, which further cements their inactivity.
- There are currently 21 active users: Considering the size of their subreddit (and the time I am making this post), having 21 active users is not very good.
The size and activity of the SRNE Reddit community are low, however their posting quality seems to be the best out of the 3 communities, which has led me to rating the SRNE Reddit community a 6.5/10.
Summary of SRNE Stock and Community:
Overall, I would rate the SRNE online community a 7.5/10. This is due to the fact that their Stocktwits and Twitter communities are good, but their Reddit community has room to improve.
If you want to learn more about the SRNE stock itself, one of our users has made DD post, which can be found here.