- Draft Kings announced partnerships with UFC and Dish Network - significant growth potential
- Revenue grew by 89.4% over the past year and is forecasted to grow 27.31% per year
- Wallstreet is betting on sport betting growth
Analyst Price Targets
- DraftKings (NASDAQ:DKNG) strikes a deal to become UFC' first exclusive sportsbook and daily fantasy partner in the U.S. and Canada.
- On a weekly basis, DraftKings will also provide fans with free-to-play UFC games as well as enhanced prop bets and other innovative sportsbook opportunities.
- UFC Growth ““During the pandemic, we were up 30 percent on ESPN, then as soon as it starts to average out, we're up 18, 20 percent this year,” he said. “Our social media growth was massive this year. We surpassed 10 million followers on YouTube, earning us a diamond play status. Second only to NBA among sports organizations worldwide”
- DraftKings (NASDAQ:DKNG) and DISH Network (NASDAQ:DISH) announce a strategic agreement across DISH's portfolio of brands to bring sportsbook and daily fantasy experiences directly to DISH customers nationwide.
- The "first-of-its-kind" DraftKings app integration will be through the DISH TV Hopper platform.
- Customers can initiate bets or contest entries with DraftKings directly from their TV. Once a bet or fantasy contest entry is initiated, customers will be prompted via text message through DraftKings-created technology to complete the transaction within the DraftKings app on their mobile device.