$OSCR is an insuratech company trying to revolutionizing the healthcare industry. Unlike most insurance companies that just focus on the insurance part, OSCR thinks a technology-driven approach as core to their business model, as using tech can allow them to quickly adjust their platform to their members’ needs. They announced during their last earnings they were expanding to 3 new states (now at 22) marking their 5th consecutive year of expansion
- Market cap of $3.1 billion. Literally Tesla having a +1% day would change its market cap more than the entire evaluation of this company.
- Even with an abysmal market cap they have $1.7 billion of cash on hand
- They beat EPS estimates of -0.47 by 25% (actual -0.35). Their profit margins are increasing quarter over quarter for the last 4 quarters. Still unprofitable but with its current trajectory, they’re on their way to profitability
- They also beat revenue estimates dramatically, expecting $590,000,000 but achieving $720,000,000, beating by 22%. They grew 360% YoY which is absolutely exceptional
- That means this company is both making more revenue and more earnings on that revenue than expected, and they’re STILL at all time lows.
- Analyst coverage is all positive. Morgan Stanley reiterated its overweight rating (lowering the price target, but the target is still double current prices). Other analysts have targets ranging from 25-40
Just figured more people should know about this amazing growth company at its literal lows. Extremely cheap for a company with this strong of a potential.