$PSFE - Paysafe Q2 ER : meets guidance, beats analyst consensus on revenue, announces new acquisitio...
$PSFE Paysafe Q2 ER : meets guidance, beats analyst consensus on revenue, announces new acquisition
Paysafe Q2 ER :
- Met all guidance, hitting top of range in revenue and EBIDTA
- Reaffirmed all forward guidance
- Revenue beat analyst consensus
- Reported positive earnings
- Revenue grew in all segments
- 41% Volume growth
- US volume up 68%
- Expecting 2021 volume to be $130-140 billion, up significantly from $105 billion guidance
- 13% YoY Revenue growth.
- Significant improvement from last Q: Would have been 23% excluding unwinding direct marketing and PayLater divestiture.
- Refinanced all existing debt
- Acquiring two companies SafetyPay and PagoEfectivo to establish strategic foothold in Latin America with presence in 19 markets and 90% of banks.
- New Acquisitions bring their eCash business up to a million distribution points in 60 countries.
- Expecting Q4 ramp up - seeing strong pipeline growth in international E-commerce
- New $1 Billion sports betting market opening in Canada where Paysafe is market leader